Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Warranty Terms and Conditions
BlackWolf Lifetime Warranty
All BlackWolf® products have been crafted with great attention to detail and care using advanced technical manufacturing and materials. Our products are tried and tested and perform excellently for the activities and environments they were created for. Sometimes no matter how careful we are errors may occur in the manufacturing process. We're dedicated to making sure that our customers make the most out of their outdoor experience. With this in mind we created the BlackWolf Lifetime Warranty on the workmanship and materials of the entire BlackWolf range for life.
• Warranty is valid to the original purchaser only and does not cover second hand ownership or products used for commercial or hire purposes.
• Warranty issues can only be handled within the distribution zones of Australia and New Zealand.
• Absolutely no claim will be considered without proof of purchase.
• All products must be registered online within 12 months of purchase.
Limited Warranty excludes damage as a result of:
• Failure to notify the retailer/BlackWolf within a short time of the damage occurring;
• Deliberately causing further damage to the product eg. cutting fabric with scissors or knife;
• Reasonable or excessive wear and tear;
• Damage as the result of mishandling by airlines or transit companies;
• Over-packing of a product;
• Heat, flame, or the natural elements;
• Accidental damage;
• Failure to adhere to care instructions;
• The use of chemical deodorisers or cleaners, other than pure soap flakes or wool wash;
• Failure to pitch a tent according to complete instructions;
• Pitching of tents on unstable ground.
If, for some reason, you are not completely satisfied or find fault with the workmanship or materials of your BlackWolf® product, simply return it, with your receipt, to the retail store where you bought it.
Approval is at the discretion of BlackWolf®. If approved the product will be repaired or replaced as appropriate. In the case of discontinued models, the faulty item will be replaced with the most similar model from the current range.
BlackWolf® reserves the right to determine the reasonable cost of repair.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.